- Is Cubemap
Whether the diagram is for cubemaps. If enabled, all outputs are treated as cubemaps by the diagram material manager and when exporting.
- Preview Direction
Which cubemap direction to preview.
- Preview Type
Whether the cubemap preview should be shown from the inside or the outside. For example, use inside for skyboxes and outside for planets.
- Derivative Scale
Derivatives are used to compute the rate of change of some value. By default, the used delta covers one pixel. Specifically, it's 1 / max(width, height) of the texture being filled. Increasing the delta has a blurring effect, but can produce banding artifacts due to overlap. Decreasing it has a sharpening effect, but can produces artifacts due to numerical precision issues.
Only the cubemap normal node uses derivatives.
- Preview and Default Texture Size, Width and Height
- Width and height to use for the preview in the editor window. Also used as the default
width and height when filling a texture via scripts.
- Preview Tiling, Horizontally and Vertically
- Whether to tile the preview image.
- Animate Preview
- Whether to animate the preview image. Animation is suppressed while in play mode.
When enabled, another option is shown.
- Input Name
- Name of the input node to use for animation of the preview. The float value of this node will be linked
to the time.
- Function Libraries
- This is an array for custom function libraries, useful to add make more node types available to the diagram.
- Export Width and Height
- Width and height to use when exporting to PGN via the inspector. Cubemap faces are always square, they ignore the height setting.
- Export Animation
- Whether to export an animation, which will produce one PNG file per frame per output.
When enabled, more options are shown.
- Amount of frames to export. They are exported as numbered PNG images.
- Whether to automatically adjust the animate-to value to produce a perfect loop, assuming
the from and to values produce the same image.
- Input Name
- Name of the input node to use for the export animation. The float value of this node will be linked
to the time.
- Float value to use for the first frame.
- Float value to use for the last frame.
- Export to PNG
Exports the diagram to PNG images. Each output gets its own image.
Cubemaps are exported as a row of cubemap faces in one image. Their order is positive X, negative X, positive Y, negative Y, positive Z, and negative Z. Unity can import this format.
- Open Editor
- Opens the editor window.